Sider

fredag den 6. maj 2011

Haha...

Dear Noah,We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5.
Sincerely, Unicorns

Dear icebergs,Sorry to hear about the global warming. Enjoy the Karma...
Sincerely, the Titanic.

Dear Mom,Im 16 now, can I PLEASE get a bra?Sincerely,
your son, Justin B

Dear Students,I know when you're texting.
Sincerely, No one just looks down at their crotch and smiles


Dear Waldo,Please return my invisibility cloak ASAP.
Sincerely, H. Potter

Dear Nickelback,That's enough.
Sincerely, the world.

Dear Mary,Just admit that you slept with someone else. This is getting out of hand.
Sincerely, Joseph

Dear Facebook,Just wait, one day they'll abandon you as well.
Sincerely, Myspace

Dear Windshield Wipers,Can't touch this.
Sincerely, That Little Triangle

Dear Fork,I understand that we haven't spoken since I ran away with dish, but I thought you should know that you have a son. His name is spork. He has your hair.
Sincerely, Spoon

Dear Rose,There was definitely room on that raft for the both of us.
Sincerely, Jack

Dear Edward,You're doing it wrong.
Sincerely, Dracula

Dear Amish,You shouldn't be reading this.
Sincerely, Anonymous

Dear Hogwarts,Please send me another letter. I'm pretty sure Sarah Palin shot my owl.Sincerely, It's not my fault I live in Alaska

Dear Thigh Fat,Help the needy?
Sincerely, Boobs

Dear person reading this,You're here because you're actively procrastinating or avoiding real work, aren't you? It's OK...me too.
Sincerely, I'll work tomorrow

This is found on the blog:  Distance and Time 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar