Sider

mandag den 28. februar 2011

Favorite Oscar dresses of the night:

So, it was a great Oscar show and I was happy with the winners (especially with Colin Firth and Natalie Portman - unfortunately I haven't seen 'The Fighter' yet, so I have something to look forward to. BUT of course I was especially happy with the winning of best foreign language film --> DENMARK, Susanne Bier!!! - so many times concrats to our cool danish powerwoman! :) )

SO here is my favorite dresses of the night:


But the most beautiful of them all have to be Mandy Moore's dress!

Pictures found on MSN entertainment

2 kommentarer:

  1. ikke Mandy Moore men Hailee Steinfeld
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2794962/

    SvarSlet
  2. Jamen hun så virkelig også bedårende ud! Og jeg elsker at hun rent faktisk klæder sig efter hendes alder, som jo kun er 14 ;)

    SvarSlet